Thursday, July 20, 2006

The key to sanity

Drawing happy squirrels and other cutesy crap for days on end can really get to you after a while. You start seeing things in shades of pink, rainbows appears while little birds chirp. If you have experienced this and want to remain what little sanity you have left in this crazy world, here is what you should do:
Always draw a hardcore version for your personal collection. It really helps. I´ve been doing it for years, and I still consider myself a pretty mentally sound guy. Just look at my drawings.

2 comments:

Autumn Rain said...

yeah this pretty much rocks. I dig the style and the premise. With a bit of polish this could be a pilot or a short.

Autumn Rain said...

ps- watch the tangent on of the heal to the bears foot on the bottom one. Pull it off the foot a bit more so it reads like a hill and not action lines of him running away....just being nit picky :D